Bellevue Divorce Attorneys
Humphrey & Associates Bellevue Family Lawyers
In our experience, divorce is the great equalizer. It does not recognize economic or social classes. It does not bias toward some racial or cultural backgrounds against others, nor does it favor any particular religious affiliation over everyone else. Rather, divorce can happen to anyone... and when it does, it tends to be an extremely upsetting, potentially traumatic experience for all parties involved. Humphrey & Associates is the Bellevue divorce attorney many of your fellow residents in Snohomish and King counties have relied on for representation throughout the divorce process.
As experienced, locally vested divorce attorneys in Bellevue who have served so many different people going through so many different family law situations, we are not here to judge. Instead, we are here to serve your highest interest and best good during this critically overwhelming time in your life. We provide a full bevy of Bellevue divorce attorney services, including:
- Uncontested, collaborative, contested and high conflict divorces
- Alternative dispute resolution including mediation or arbitration
- Complex debt and property division situations
- Legal coaching to help prepare you for court proceedings
- Utilizing financial, healthcare and other industry professionals for case support
- Spousal support and child custody - support installation or modification
- ‘Gray Divorce’ for couples over 50 years of age
- Military divorce situations for armed forces families
- Same sex couples divorce and domestic partnership division
- International divorce for property division, child custody, and more….
We always strive for cooperation and collaboration, because we understand amicable outcomes take much less of an immediate, as well as long-lasting toll on all involved parties. However, we have no issue whatsoever aggressively, tenaciously defending and protecting you in high conflict situations. In this way, you can trust our flexibility to be your strength during an incredibly difficult and trying time in your life. We welcome you to contact us today to discuss your unique situation, and to learn more about how we can help be here for you.